- Makes you much more responsive to customer and prospect enquiries.
- Helps you open & maintain a channel of rapport with each contact.
- Builds on-going marketing & public relations into your selling routine.
- Finely-targeted person-to-person and person-to-group communication.
- Practicable person-to-person PR for enhancing your business image.
- Affordable person-to-person marketing to build your product image.
- Management reports an automatic consequence of marketing activity.
- Address, classification, action diary and dossier file for each contact.
- Fast retrieval: any contact's details on-screen in under 2 seconds.
- Communicates by letter or by autodial phone, Email, telex, telefax.
- Over 30,000 contacts per database; unlimited number of databases.
- Windowed context-sensitive on-line user manual and help screens.
- Confidential customer information is stored on disk in encrypted form.
|Mar 1981||Design and development of Marketeer started.
|Aug 1984||Version 1: original version released on ITT2020 / Apple II
|Nov 1985||Version 2: redesigned and expanded version on IBM PC XT
|Mar 1986||Version 3: improved in the light of market feed-back.
|Sep 1987||Version 4: first Novell network version on a customer site.
|Apr 1994||Version 5: enhanced functionality from market feedback.
|by reference number||~ 1 second
|by alphabetic/geographic indexes||< 2 seconds
Benchmarked on a PS/2 30-286 with 15,000 records on database. Same or better times achieved by 286 terminal on 10Mb/s network. Times include seek, load, decrypt and display.
|Executable & fixed data files + user manual||2.9 MB
|Contact (customer/client) records||1.25 Kb each
A more detailed Technical Outline is available.
Parent Document |
© 1998 Robert John Morton