These services, from a business established in 1976, draw on over 25 years of professional knowledge and experience. From 1976 to 1991 I provided any, some or all of these services in a wide range of application areas.
- Organisation & Methods Design
- Using a formal activity-analysis method, this service helps you make your enterprise more profitable, more economically stable, more commercially robust, more environmentally friendly, and more ergonomically amenable.
- Project Planning & Management
- Based on a formal analytical charting method, this service helps you to plan and successfully carry out a project.
- Software Development & Support
- This service helps you to see where and how computerisation can benefit your business, find out what kind of software you need and what it should do, evaluate and select packages, adapt or originate software to meet your particular needs, set up your software and learn how to use it to best advantage.
- Technical Documentation & DTP
- This service is the best way there is of telling others about your product - how it's structured, how it works, how to adapt, interface and maintain it, and above all how to use it. It includes selection and usage of media such as paper, on-line help and hypertext document servers.
- Education, Training & Presentations
- Built on a synthesis of state-of-the-art knowledge and real-world experience, this service leaves you not only technically informed, but also technically street-wise.
Parent Document |
©Apr 1994 Robert John Morton