The Benefits of a Freelance Worker
There are many benefits to using the services of a freelance self-employed independent software artisan like me.
- I am ready, able and equipped to carry out your assignment. You hire me as you require me: you are not saddled with an on-going commitment either to me or to providing and maintaining the accommodation, equipment and services I require. I can take on small projects completely, subcontracting any extra help required. For large projects, my broad aptitude profile equips me to become an effective member of the team.
- At the end of an assignment, the learning curve is not lost. The up-and-running knowledge is still accessible. A month, a year, or later this knowledge is still only a telephone call away and able to provide on-tap continuity for your products.
- Over 25 years of computer software experience in the three major application areas of communications, navigation, and business systems, are able to contribute to your assignment the ideas and techniques developed within a variety of other disciplines.
- Top quality equipment and furnishings in a quiet home location provide an environment conducive to productive work. This coupled with state-of-the-art communications facilities, provides you with good value for money plus accessible up-to-date information on the progress and content of your assignment.
- I am bound to preserve the good name of my source of livelihood. My prime directive is therefore to produce satisfied clients. The fact that I dare not risk compromising this prime directive is your assurance of my best endeavours on your assignment.
Parent Document |
©Apr 1994 Robert John Morton